We apologize to hear the app is no longer a fit for you. We have listed the steps below on how to cancel the app.
If you are having errors or issues with the transfer from Commerce Sync, you can use the "Submit a Request" link at the very bottom of this page to contact our Support Team and we can assist with troubleshooting the issues.
- Click on the Commerce Sync Dashboard
(Click here for a video of these remaining steps)
- Log in with your username and password for Authorize.Net
- Authorize.Net may prompt your permission again to allow our app to access before being able to view the Commerce Sync dashboard, click that to proceed
- Click the email address drop-down at the top-right of the page and select Manage Billing
*If you have multiple locations, you will need to select the location first and then click Manage Billing
- Click the gear icon on the top-right and click Cancel Subscription
- If you are connected with QuickBooks Desktop, you should remove the Commerce Sync for Desktop app from your computer at this time.
When you remove the app during your free trial, you will not be charged a subscription fee. If you uninstall the app after the free trial, subscription fees are applied.