Sorry to see you go! Here are the steps to cancel the app:
- Click on the Commerce Sync Stripe Dashboard
- Select your location, enter your Stripe credentials, and hit connect.
- Click the email address drop-down at the top-right of the page and select Manage Billing
*If you have multiple locations, you will need to select the location first and then click Manage Billing
- Click the gear icon on the top-right and click Cancel Subscription
- If you are connected with QuickBooks Desktop, you should remove the Commerce Sync for Desktop app from your computer at this time.
*If you have multiple locations and are just removing one location, double click on the spot that says "Stripe(ID for this location)", then select "Disconnect" and confirm "Yes".
When you remove the app during your free trial, you will not be charged a subscription fee. If you uninstall the app after the trial, subscription fees are applied.