To cancel you must disconnect the Commerce Sync app from your Square account.
What we need you to do on your end is:
- Log into your Square account, click on the Apps tab (on the left side of the screen)
- Open the My Apps tab (on the top left of the screen)
- In the Commerce Sync app listing, you'll see a small X at the bottom right underneath the Launch button, click on that to revoke access to Commerce Sync..
- Click the Revoke Commerce Sync button
- If you are connected with QuickBooks Desktop, you should remove the Commerce Sync for Desktop app from your computer at this time.
When you remove the app during your free trial, you will not be charged a subscription fee. If you uninstall the app after the trial, subscriptions fees are applied.
Companies that have multiple locations in Square and wish to uninstall only some of the locations need to reach out to the Commerce Sync Support Team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the Square location(s) that you with to remove.