INSTALL COMMERCE SYNC IN YOUR AUTHORIZE.NET ACCOUNT
- Click here to begin
- Log into your Authorize.Net account as the Owner
- "Allow" Commerce Sync to be able to access your Authorize.Net account
CONNECT TO XERO
Click on the Connect to Xero icon.
- Sign in to your Xero account.
- Once you have signed into your Xero account, you will be asked to authorize Commerce Sync to access your information. Click the Authorize button so that Commerce Sync can transfer sales information to your Xero account automatically on a daily basis.
VERIFY AND TEST
After authorization is complete, Commerce Sync will verify your activation. Once you see the green check marks, click Continue.
YOU'RE ALMOST SET TO SYNC!
Depending on your Authorize.Net settings, Xero settings or the Commerce Sync plan that you chose, there may be some additional steps or notifications for you to review.
Click on Visit Dashboard to view and change your account settings.
YOU'RE READY TO SYNC!
Each day, Commerce Sync will transfer all of your sales for the previous day to Xero. This transfer will occur after midnight to ensure that all orders for the day are closed.
For help during your activation, please visit our Help Center:
- Find out more information on transferring sales that you had prior to installing
- Managing your Commerce Sync settings
- Troubleshooting Transfer Errors