Your Commerce Sync connection requires an active QuickBooks account. If your QuickBooks Online subscription is expired, Commerce Sync cannot transfer your sales information from your point of sale or payment system.
When you log into your Commerce Sync Dashboard you will see a Transfer Error stating that you have an Expired QuickBooks Online Subscription. Fixing this is very easy!
- Update your QuickBooks Online subscription:
- Log into your QuickBooks Online account
- QuickBooks will prompt you to Subscribe to QuickBooks Online
- Enter the information they require and click the Subscribe button
- Open the Commerce Sync app up from your POS or payment solution
- Click on the Fix button under Transfers
- Click Retry at the bottom of the screen
With your QuickBooks Online account successfully activated, your sales information will transfer immediately into your QuickBooks Online account.
If you need help finding your transferred sales information, we have this article that explains How Your Sales Information Appears in Your Accounting Solution.