Has your business been affected by the coronavirus? Reach out to us before canceling and we can provide a free month of service to help you out. Just send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!
To stop the Commerce Sync transfers and subscription you must remove the app from the Clover App Market.
Here are the steps you will need to take:
- Log into your Clover.com account. If you have multiple locations, please make sure you have selected the correct drop-down for the location you are uninstalling.
- Open More Tools, then click on Installed Apps
- Locate the QuickBooks by Commerce Sync app card
- There may be more than one page of apps. So you may need to click Next to find Commerce Sync.
- It's possible to have more than one Commerce Sync app installed in your Clover account. If you have more than one, you'll need to do the following steps for each app.
Uninstalling Commerce Sync from the Clover account will remove/delete the Commerce Sync app from your Clover account and cancel the subscription in Clover's billing system. You can verify that the Commerce Sync app has been removed from your account by looking at the Installed Apps tab. If you have uninstalled the app during your free 30-day trial, you will not be charged a subscription fee. If you uninstall the app after the trial, some subscription fees may still be applied.