INSTALL COMMERCE SYNC
- Visit the Stripe Pricing page and select the monthly or annual plan then click the Start Free Trial button.
- Sign-in to your Stripe account as the Administrator:
CONNECT TO QUICKBOOKS
During the next few steps you will be logging in to your QuickBooks account. This process takes place in the Intuit App Center. If you need assistance with your sign in information or account selection for your QuickBooks account, please reach out to Intuit Support by calling 800-450-8475.
Click on the Connect to QuickBooks icon. If you don't have a QuickBooks account, select the QB icon under the Don't Have an Accounting Solution header to sign-up for a new QuickBooks account.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks account using your QuickBooks Admin Login.
- If you have multiple QuickBooks company files, you will be prompted to select the correct one.
- Once you're signed in to your QuickBooks account, you will be asked to authorize Commerce Sync to access your information. Click the Authorize button so Commerce Sync can transfer your sales information.
VERIFY AND TEST
After authorization is complete, Commerce Sync will verify your activation. Once you see the green check marks, click Continue. (If you see an X, please contact the Commerce Sync Support Team.)
YOU'RE ALMOST SET TO SYNC!
Click on Visit Dashboard to view and change your account settings.
YOU'RE READY TO SYNC!
Going forward, each day Commerce Sync will transfer all of your sales for the previous day to QuickBooks. This transfer will occur after midnight to ensure that all orders for the day are closed.
For help during your activation, please visit our Help Center:
- Managing your Commerce Sync settings
- Review how your sales information will appear in QuickBooks Online
- Troubleshooting Transfer Errors