INSTALL COMMERCE SYNC
- Visit the Stripe Pricing page and select the monthly or annual plan then click the Start Free Trial button.
- Sign in to your Stripe account as the Administrator:
CONNECT TO XERO
Click on the Connect to Xero icon.
- Sign in to your Xero account.
- Once you are signed into your Xero account, you will be asked to authorize Commerce Sync to access your information. Click the Authorize button so that Commerce Sync can transfer sales information to your Xero account automatically on a daily basis.
VERIFY AND TEST
- After authorization is complete, Commerce Sync will verify your activation. Once you see the green check marks, click Continue. (If you see an X, please contact the Commerce Sync Support Team.)
YOU'RE ALMOST SET TO SYNC!
Click on Visit Dashboard to view and change your account settings.
YOU'RE READY TO SYNC!
Going forward, each day, Commerce Sync will transfer all of your sales for the previous day to Xero. This transfer will occur after midnight to ensure that all orders for the day are closed.
For help during your activation, please visit our Help Center:
- Managing your Commerce Sync settings
- Review how your sales information will appear in Xero
- Troubleshooting Transfer Errors