Commerce Sync automatically transfers your sales information to your QuickBooks or Xero account.
What sales information is transferred?
- For Square
- Your taxable and non-taxable sales, sales tax, fees, tips, discounts, gift card and credits/returns.
- If you choose, the sales information can be transferred broken down by Category.
- For Clover
- Your taxable and non-taxable sales, sales tax, tips, service charges, discounts and credits/returns.
- With our Expert Plan, the sales information can be transferred broken down by Category (or Label).
- For Stripe
- Charges, Refunds, Fees and Deposits.
How is the sales information transferred?
- Each day, Commerce Sync will transfer all of your sales for the previous day. This transfer will occur after midnight to ensure that all orders for the day are closed.
- By default your sales information is transferred as a single daily summary.
What does the sales information look like once it is transferred?
- Your sales information is transferred as an invoice with the associated payments. Click here to see how your sales information is transferred to your accounting solution.
- Your payments are tracked in Clearing Accounts for each payment method that you have setup.
- You can configure the AR, Deposit, and Sales accounts that Commerce Sync will use when transferring your sales information in your settings.
What sales information is not transferred?
- Item or product details or customer information is not transferred.
- Inventory, as a bulk transfer or as Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) with the Item Details is not transferred.
- Payroll information, Accounts Payable or vendor information is not transferred.
- Information from your accounting solution pertaining to invoices, customers, etc. is not transferred. Commerce Sync is a one-way transfer from the Point of Sale (POS) to the accounting solution.
- For Stripe, subscription charges are not transferred.